Where should you go to have your car serviced in Geelong?September 29, 2017
If you’re someone who hasn’t found a reliable workshop to service your car, then it can be quite hard to know where to go when it comes to having your car serviced in Geelong. How do you know if you take your car to a workshop that they will do a good job, carry out the work that is required and not charge for unnecessary work? It can be quite daunting, particularly if you know nothing about cars except how to drive them! So what should you look for when it comes to finding a trustworthy mechanic who will service and maintain your car as it should be and not charge a fortune? Here are a few things to consider:
- Call in to the workshop and speak with the mechanic. This is a good way to gauge how knowledgeable they are and get a feel for how trustworthy they are. First impressions are always important.
- Have a good look at the workshop – often it is a big reflection of their workmanship and attention to detail. A well organised and clean workshop is a good sign. You don’t want to see tools scattered around and a dark dingy workshop.
- Try and familiarise yourself with your vehicle’s service scheduling. Have a read through the service manual that comes with your car. This can help when it comes to speaking with the mechanic and to see if they know their stuff!
- Read the reviews of the workshop.
- Ask friends and family if they have recommendations.
It is important to find a reliable and competent mechanic to look after your car, and once you have found them – stick with them. The more a mechanic gets to know you and your car the better off you’ll be. At BJT Automotive we have a lot of customers who have been bringing their cars to us for many, many years as they trust us and know we are thorough in our work. We keep records of all our work so we can easily look back at the vehicle’s history. Have a look at this recent review we received from a customer who was looking for a new mechanic – says it all really……..
“A great business to service your vehicle. After forty years of having my vehicles serviced by local dealers and sick of the way that they try to spin things that they can’t or won’t fix. I spent many hours searching out another option. I am now so glad that I found BJT Automotive as they really exceeded my expectations. They were friendly, explained what they would do, kept me informed during the day of any changes required. When I went to pick up my vehicle they reviewed with me the things that they had done and any upcoming requirements. They had not only serviced the vehicle but also vacuumed the inside. As I drove away I was ecstatic to find, that by being very thorough they had fixed up a problem that I had been complaining about to the dealer since the vehicle was new, and the dealer said it was normal. I hadn’t told BJT about this problem but now I cannot believe how good my vehicle is to drive, it seems like a different vehicle. I have never given a review of five stars to any business before, so all I can say now is well done to the Team at BJT you deserve the accolades.”
That’s what you’re looking for when it comes to having your car serviced in Geelong! At BJT Automotive we truly are exceptionally good at what we do. If you are looking for a reliable workshop then call in and see us. Have a look at our premises and ask as many questions as you like. We’re good at what we do and we’re happy to help you! Contact us if you need more information.